RACE CAR GIRL - How simple it works
- January 12th 2017
- 0 Comment(s)
With a big cardboard box where your child can sit comfortably for a long time and the "Race CarRaceCar" stickers, the fun can already begin.
1. The side of the box to be glued should always be on top - best start with the side parts of the racing car.
2. Then follow the wheels and the fuel cap.
Tip: If you first remove the white punch remains from the sticker sheet, this will make it easier for the child to stick on the box by himself if possible.
3. Turn the box to the front and glue the bumper with the headlights on it - decorate the rest of the front with stickers of your choice.
4. the pedals are glued to the bottom of the inside of the box.
5. A small, folded ceiling flap is transformed into a spoiler.
6. 4 exhaust pipes including brake lights are mounted underneath on the back of the box.
7. now only the cockpit is missing: the second small ceiling flap is folded inwards and glued on as you like.
Who wants a movable steering wheel? Glue the steering wheel sticker onto an extra piece of cardboard, cut it out and fasten it to the cockpit with a wing clip.
With the remaining stickers the racing car can be equipped arbitrarily 🙂
If you are surrounded by active children, it is best to cut a piece of cardboard out of the bottom flaps so that nothing can stand in the way of the natural leg drive and the car race can start!
Barbara Höller wishes you a lot of fun!